Urbanplanet gets some love from The Charlotte Observer!

voyager12

Yea, but you're officially the man that got the scoop on the Wach. project for all of Charlotte. You should be making money off that pic, but it sounds like youre happy just to have your job. Good luck. :lol:

Agreed, Norm is the Charlotte equivalent of the paparazzi... he should at least get paid for everybody using his picture.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new can I still get in on the height pool? I have it nailed down with hard facts?

Here it is; If you use the Two Wachoivia Center as your reference of measurement, and continue in the same plain, then the new Wachcovia building is around 722 ft. Also in the computer models that have been on this site the building they are using is The Fullbright Tower in Houston which is strangely enough 725 ft.

There ya go, the guessing is over.

Will anybody let me in on this?

I'm sure the site has seen lots more visitors since yesterday morning. Has there been a large number of new members to UP? Hope so; more members means (hopefully) more data.

Unfortunately we were down for nearly two hours yesterday due to a server error unrelated to the jump in traffic due to the article (which we believe we nailed down and fixed). We have seen a good bit more traffic, specifically in the Charlotte forum, but our registration numbers are really no more than normal. We have gained new members from Charlotte that are above normal but in regards to the rest of the site the numbers are fairly normal. At any one point there is a good chance that we are getting some press so we continually get new members from that exposure.

Archived