I'm not old!

damus

Haha, this is going to bug me now. This isn't the first time where I've realized that while I'm still young, my days of being called a whipper snapper are coming to an end.

The old Harris Teeter (upscale NC grocery store) where I lived when I was a little younger had an anti-bird speaker too keep them from nesting in the store sign that I could hear but my parents could not. Now at 21, I don't notice it anymore when I head down that way. They either got rid of it, or my teenage ears are truely gone. As for that ringtone, I can't hear it, I even played it in my entertainment system in surround sound where my dog seemed to notice it as he started looking in the direction of the speaker I would play it through when I adjusted the balance. It was cute and kind of a fun experiment, anybody with dogs (or teenagers) should try it. I might have to try it on my nephew.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived