Pittsburgh top 3 city for the Arts!

PghUSA

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evergrey, just got done reading Gerbli's thread about those cities she's tired of hearing about . . . the average American (pretty much the average human) unfortunatly puts stocks in rankings like this, as well as how big a media market and how much population the "city" has. Not only that but Congress, Madison Avenue, Hollywood Blvd. and Wall Street tend to only look at the vignettes "top 10's" and then flip the page to something more pressing. I don't steak everything to the rankings but they do help break the ice, what happens during the ASG will really present us well to the world.

Yeah, I totally agree with you, PghUSA. Some people do put a lot of stock in rankings. The cities that consistently make it to the top are often the ones with good images.

For some reason this reminds me of those MSN "best burgers in 19 cities" type things. They never include Pittsburgh :( But perhaps that is more of a topic for the 'cities you're tired of' thread :)

Archived