Crane Sightings

g-man430

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I counted seven (7) cranes in the air while heading south on I-85 in Greenville today. Most of them can be seen in the same horizon from the Woodruff Road bridge. Also noticed another crane being erected at CU-ICAR. It is very exciting, and really is just the beginning, since the vast majority of projects in this area haven't yet broken ground. :D

My post in the I-85 Mini-Skyline thread is relevant here then. Hopefully someone will be able to get a shot off before any of those cranes come down.

:lol:

It was being used for something good though......the condos going into the couple of old buildings on Main across from Port City Java (forget the name of the condos). Being used to work on the roof as they are adding some 5th floor loft units and rootop decks on the back side. :thumbsup:

:lol:

It was being used for something good though......the condos going into the couple of old buildings on Main across from Port City Java (forget the name of the condos). Being used to work on the roof as they are adding some 5th floor loft units and rootop decks on the back side. :thumbsup:

We have a good view of it from our bathroom. At some point I'll get off my lazy butt and take a picture of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey....what has happened to all of gsupstate's photos?!?!? Is he having trouble with photobucket again? :P

:cry: R.I.P.

We need to fill in many of the holes left behind by his missing images. I have begun to work on that, but there is no way I'll ever get very far in a short amount of time. A little help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Archived