Downtown Springfield Devlopments

I actually drove by that area today and noticed some work being done. They were gutting the buildings I believe, anyhow this will be a great assest to that area of Downtown and really clean it up.

Here is part of the article:

Matt Miller Co., developer of a seven-building complex near the Jordan Valley Innovation Center, is pre-leasing space for the 150,000-square-foot project.

The company hopes the complex, Valley Center, will attract innovative companies, including start-ups, that wish to be close to JVIC and the labor pool of college students in the downtown area.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More downtown businesses will be having ribbon cuttings in Downtown Springfield this week including two more fashion boutique's. Patton Alley Pack & Ship (325 S. Patton Ave.),

Vintage Vice (214 S. Campbell Ave.), and Fashioned by Jaye (212 S. Campbell Ave.) Ahhhh...I can see a 24-7 bustling downtown on the horizon.

I don't think he was making any personal attacks. I know first hand how things can be perceived in these forums and it isn't fun. When you are trying to give some constructive criticizm and someone takes such offense to it, you really can't do anything but say your sorry. IMO we all just need to cut more slack than we think. :D

^

If anyone is acting like a child it is yourself. You have done nothing but pick fights over people's opinions. Talking to a moderator in that way is enough to get your account suspended. If you can't handle constructive criticism then I'd suggest you leave our forums. Now, please get back on topic or I will take further action against your account.

^

If anyone is acting like a child it is yourself. You have done nothing but pick fights over people's opinions. Talking to a moderator in that way is enough to get your account suspended. If you can't handle constructive criticism then I'd suggest you leave our forums. Now, please get back on topic or I will take further action against your account.

For a moderator, you are an idiot. You got onto me for correcting misinformation with FACTS. I did not try and correct OPINIONS. I really don't give a hell if you suspend my account, since I'll simply create another one. Get over yourself. Can we please get a competent moderator on here soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Second-run movie theater opens downtown

Dive In Theatre, located in the former The Skinny Improv space in the Holland Building basement at 205 Park Central East, is holding a grand opening this Friday and Saturday. The theater shows second-run movies and party-film favorites. This weekend

Archived