Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marchingforever

Pictures of Nashville

15 posts in this topic

I love taking pictures and decided to post some pics of our beloved Nashville from my personal collection.

Feel free to let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

Fern_st.jpg

I took this from the Fern St. Bridge over I-65. I have always favored the view of the skyline from the North instead of from the south like the majority of the photos that I have seen. It really looks good when you are driving south bound on I-65 right before you hit the Trinity Lane exit.

nashvillepano.jpg

This is one of my first attempts at a panorama, had to stitch together two pictures.

HardRock.jpg

The Hardrock down on Broad. I have never dined there.

aintny.jpg

Doesn't this make the Batman look powerful?!?

NashvilleatNite.jpg

Took this standing in front of the newly named LP Field.

thebatmanbuilding.jpg

The batman again. Did not think that this shot would come out decent.

Very nice pics! Some of the nicest shots of the Bell South tower I've seen. Please continue posting pics. :thumbsup:

I agree! Great pics, especially the one one's featuring the Bell South Tower.

Great pics. I especially like that first one shot from I-65 heading south. I can imagine how contrasting the Signature Tower will look sticking up in the middle of downtown, especially with a lit up crown at night.

Nice pics... interesting lighting effect on the nighttime pics. How'd ya pull that off?

Excellent pics! Very sharp. What type of camera did you use if I may ask? I like the quality of the pics it produced.

Great pictures! Especiall the second to last one. I like that one. Nashville seems to have alot of talented photographers. I like it.

Great pictures! Especiall the second to last one. I like that one. Nashville seems to have alot of talented photographers. I like it.

Yes, that picture is very powerful

Thanks for all of the comments. The first picture, from the fern st. bridge was taken with a little cheap digi cam.

Pictures 2, 3, 4 were taken with a Canon Rebel and the last two were taken with a kodak easyshare.

What's "Tournament Cyberball?"

Only the greatest game ever made.. We used to play at every arcade in town looking for people to challenge

Basically football with robots