Lake Mary Perdestrian Overpass

MaXxlife

Hi I'm new to the boards and just wanted to let you all know about a new walkover project that is being constructed in Lake Mary. It's nothing major but I thought I would fill you all in.

From http://www.lakemaryfl.com/cityprojects.cfm

Perdestrian Overpass

It is a pleasure to have Seminole County Government construct the pedestrian overpasses within our City across Lake Mary Boulevard at both Country Club Road and Rinehart Road. The safety of the public as well as the aesthetics of our community will benefit from this project. Construction began April 2006 and anticipated completion is scheduled for May 2007.

lmbridge300.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actualy it's not big news. I haven't seen a thing about it anywhere, I was just curious about the fury of construction that has been going on all up and down Lake Mary blvd so I did some reseach. As for Orlando not being an "International City". If you think Orlando isn't an International city, tell that to the report takers that have Orlando siting at about an estimated 52 million tourists a year. Orlando is and will continue to serve Florida as a hub for Inernational travelers. Oooops worng thread..THANKS BIC j/k BIC I've noticed you've done some nice google earth work. Very infomative and fun for the eyes.

Actualy it's not big news. I haven't seen a thing about it anywhere, I was just curious about the fury of construction that has been going on all up and down Lake Mary blvd so I did some reseach. As for Orlando not being an "International City". If you think Orlando isn't an International city, tell that to the report takers that have Orlando siting at about an estimated 52 million tourists a year. Orlando is and will continue to serve Florida as a hub for Inernational travelers. Oooops worng thread..THANKS BIC j/k BIC I've noticed you've done some nice google earth work. Very infomative and fun for the eyes.

Maybe we serve Florida as a hub for international travellers with nearly all international travellers flying into Miami first (execpt for the British)?

Archived