JULY 13, 2006 Hartford Meet Up!

drc72

Hi Everyone

July 13, 2006 which is on a Thursday seems to be a good date for Hartford UP members to meet up. I'm definitely signing on for this date? Anybody else able come? Please make it official in this thread if your coming. That we can discuss possible locations to meet in this thread. I look forward to meeting my fellow UP members.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we don't get a great showing, it does seem like there is great interest and we should get 5 people at the absolute minimum.

We had 5 people at the first Providence meeting last summer, now we have 15-30 people showing up.

We had 5 people at the first Providence meeting last summer, now we have 15-30 people showing up.

Hopefully we can get some more members to sign up for the Hartford meet. If Providence was this succusful, Hartford should be able to pull off the same results.

I'd be outta there by 630, if it was a friday, it would be better for me. Also, why not do it at JoJo's? ;)

Yes we need suggestions on were too meet, and we can all decide on what would be the best place to meet.

Jojo's is on Pratt Street near the end of the street by Main Street. It is near the side of the American Airlines building where the back entrance to Woody's is, it is near Becker's, near the new Joe Black's Pub at the Society for Savings and near Vaughns

Jojo's is on Pratt Street near the end of the street by Main Street. It is near the side of the American Airlines building where the back entrance to Woody's is, it is near Becker's, near the new Joe Black's Pub at the Society for Savings and near Vaughns

Hows the parking?

Hows the parking?

There is parking on Pratt Street...if you find a space. There is also on Street parking on Asylum street between Main Street and Trumbull Street, on Trumbull Street, on Ann Street and Allyn Street. There are also many garages such as the Hartford 21 Garage on Trumbull Street, the Hilton Garage on Church Street, the MAT Garage at One Corporate Center Garage/ Stilts Building on Church Street near the Hartford Stage, there is a surface parking lot on Asylum Street between Main and Trumbull. There is also the Morgan Street Garage.

It's Pratt street, park at your own risk. I haven't been in yet (haven't had to work in downtown in a while), but I will be there. Just let me know when guys...

Why are there lot of breakins on that street?

There is parking on Pratt Street...if you find a space. There is also on Street parking on Asylum street between Main Street and Trumbull Street, on Trumbull Street, on Ann Street and Allyn Street. There are also many garages such as the Hartford 21 Garage on Trumbull Street, the Hilton Garage on Church Street, the MAT Garage at One Corporate Center Garage/ Stilts Building on Church Street near the Hartford Stage, there is a surface parking lot on Asylum Street between Main and Trumbull. There is also the Morgan Street Garage.

Parking shouldn't be a problem then.

Archived