JULY 13, 2006 Hartford Meet Up!

drc72

I'm 5'11" with dark brown hair. I'll probably be wearing sandals (err...flip flops), white beach pants, and a blue polo. (if not the blue polo than either a royal blue METS David Wright t shirt or a navy blue US Soccer t shirt)

Be advised however, I tend to change my outfit like ten times before I go anywhere. I'm such a girl in that respect.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got out of my class a little early. I'm about to head out the door on my way to Hartford. I won't be able to stay too long, but considering I'm getting an early jump on traffic (I hope), I should be there between 530 and 6pm.

I can't believe it's almost 9pm. I was thinking, 'they're done so soon!?'

Hope you guys had a good time, now that you've broken the ice, others will come to the next meeting. That's what happened with the Providence meetings.

I can't believe it's almost 9pm. I was thinking, 'they're done so soon!?'

Hope you guys had a good time, now that you've broken the ice, others will come to the next meeting. That's what happened with the Providence meetings.

Believe it or not, we talked about a lot of things in that small timeframe.

It was a pleasure to meet you guys. A special thanks to jcrc for letting us invade his coffeehouse. :)

Sorry I missed it, I would have had a half hour (530 to 6) to hang as it is and I was getting out later than that. I will absolutely do my best to get to the next one.

No worries.

It was a pleasure to meet you guys. A special thanks to jcrc for letting us invade his coffeehouse. :)

No worries.

Absolutely!!! Thanks jcrc for hooking us up with great coffee. Awesome cappucino!!! :D

Sorry I missed it, I would have had a half hour (530 to 6) to hang as it is and I was getting out later than that. I will absolutely do my best to get to the next one.

Don't worry about it. As Cotuit said, this meeting was to break the ice.

It was a lot of fun. We chatted about many of the topics that are posted here, but also about how we are personally connected with Hartford. I am glad you guys enjoyed the coffee, next time I will sneak some booz in.

I would definitely love to do another meet up at JoJo's. Maybe we can do another meet up in a couple of months and get a target date that can accomdate more people. How about sometime in September?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived