Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMCFan1

BATTLE OF THE (LOCAL) NETWORK STARS

AMCFan1    0

Sorry AMCFan1, but this definitely goes in the Coffee House. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I meant to post it here, but I messed up.

Thanks for moving it!

NOW VOTE! :D

I guess I should as well. JULIET! I'll always go for the underdog.

Thrillhouse    0

hmmmm.... the all-mighty geha or juliet "the dragon" dragos, I vote for george lessons he is one meeeaannnnn son of a b***h

Yeah, George is like the tv news version of Chuck Norris.

BTW, my vote goes for neither. Okay, the dragos :blink:

Rizzo    0

Mr. Lessons is pretty aproachable. Why is he known as the Chuck Norris of TV News? I found him to be one of the guys you could go to the bar with to nurse a few in a dark corner, pass out and not remember names.

Thrillhouse    0

Mr. Lessons is pretty aproachable. Why is he known as the Chuck Norris of TV News? I found him to be one of the guys you could go to the bar with to nurse a few in a dark corner, pass out and not remember names.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn

grrwymg    0

Hmmmm... looks like Juliet wins 3 to 1.

ROUND 2:

Lee VanAmeyde

vanameyde180.jpg

VS.

Larry Nienhaus

77559_BG1.jpg

Lee - that's an easy one.

Juliet over 'the Geha' too. Good call.

craig d    0

I always browse News 8's website b/c there is always a hilariously corny headline link like, "Talk about Cougars in our Cougar forum." Like they've always had a Cougar forum and were waiting for the perfect time to unleash it.

Then there is Bill Steffens blog which is great!

"June 14, 2006

A π-le of numbers!

Pi is a mathematical constant number - the ratio of the circumference of a circle to the diameter. Pi = 3.14, or more precisely 3.14159 or to be ridiculously more precise click here. The numbers don’t repeat. Now can you imagine reciting pi at the rate of 2 numbers per second out to over 10,000 numbers or even 40,000 numbers (without getting one single number wrong)?!! Click here to learn who did!

Filed under: Bill's Blog — Bill Steffen @ 10:49 pm "

Incredible! Tell me more!

snoogit    0

isnt nienhaus the guy who got arrested after a bar fight? if so, i gotta go with this dude

I thought that was Tom VanHowe?

AMCFan1    0

I never heard about this "bar fight". When did this supposedly occur? I do know, however, that Brian Sterling got a DUI not too long ago.

77484_BG1.jpg

Nitro    3

I thought that was Tom VanHowe?

Yes, it was Tom Van Howe and his brother Mort. The incident was in Saugatuck I believe, or maybe Douglas.

The version that I heard was Mort and Tom were getting :alc: at a bar. When Police approached Mort, Tom intervened and was subsequently arrested.

I don't believe it was a bar fight; more of a drunk and disorderly. From memory it was about 3 years ago.