BATTLE OF THE (LOCAL) NETWORK STARS

AMCFan1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Lessons is pretty aproachable. Why is he known as the Chuck Norris of TV News? I found him to be one of the guys you could go to the bar with to nurse a few in a dark corner, pass out and not remember names.

I always browse News 8's website b/c there is always a hilariously corny headline link like, "Talk about Cougars in our Cougar forum." Like they've always had a Cougar forum and were waiting for the perfect time to unleash it.

Then there is Bill Steffens blog which is great!

"June 14, 2006

A π-le of numbers!

Pi is a mathematical constant number - the ratio of the circumference of a circle to the diameter. Pi = 3.14, or more precisely 3.14159 or to be ridiculously more precise click here. The numbers don’t repeat. Now can you imagine reciting pi at the rate of 2 numbers per second out to over 10,000 numbers or even 40,000 numbers (without getting one single number wrong)?!! Click here to learn who did!

Filed under: Bill's Blog — Bill Steffen @ 10:49 pm "

Incredible! Tell me more!

I thought that was Tom VanHowe?

Yes, it was Tom Van Howe and his brother Mort. The incident was in Saugatuck I believe, or maybe Douglas.

The version that I heard was Mort and Tom were getting :alc: at a bar. When Police approached Mort, Tom intervened and was subsequently arrested.

I don't believe it was a bar fight; more of a drunk and disorderly. From memory it was about 3 years ago.

Archived