Let's Go Indianapolis

WOT

OK, lets gets some posts going for Indy.

Indianapolis is far to great of a city not to be represented here on UP. I am from Indy but live in Grand Rapids MI now and would love to keep up on all of the developments in my home city!

Come on Hoosiers, help me out and put Indy on the UP map :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY family and I use the 465 beltway to get to I-70 on our way to visit the Grand Parents in Vinncence, IN. Somtimes we stop and pick an audio book or two at a Barn and Nobles on US-31 on the greater metro's northside. Even though we've never been to DT Indy, I am curious to see what it looks like.

• 3 weeks later...

I have about 300 pics from this July that I took in downtown Indy. At some point I will try to post them, but I have to find the free time to do that first. It can be quite time consuming to do one (or several) big picture threads. I will try to find the time at some point though.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to my hometown Indy and the Indianapolis Motorspeedway for re-signing the F1 race for another year. I was reading what the economic impact is on the city and it is huge. F1 brings in significantly more than the 500 and the 400.

New Colts stadium is moving right along. Anyone have pics of the construction - post on this thread. We will use it until their is an official Indianapolis thread :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got alot of love for Indy, i've only been a few times, but you can tell how much the residents love it. I don't think it gets the respect it deserves. Great skyline, great nightlife, great cost of living. Although I wouldn't be so quick to discount Chicago, there are reasons Chicago is the way it is, it's definately one of the great ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived