What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Awesome recording - it has more than stood the test of time, may be more relevant now than when it was released back in the early '70's.

Got his greatest hits off I-Tunes for 7.99. Been listening to it constantly. I thought the same thing about it's relevance.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Mraz - A Beautiful Mess. Mraz is my favorite "new" artist - caught him on the Tonight Show about 7 or 8 years ago and was impressed enough to pick up his first album and was blown away by his writing and voice. That began what has amounted to a love affair with him and his music - he has grown with each new recording and is one of the few artists whose music actually improves when performed live. Do yourself a favor and pick up either "Tonight, Not Again" or "A Beautiful Mess" - both live cd/dvd sets for a good sampling of some of his best music and see if he doesn't become a favorite of yours as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tamia, always lovely to the eyes and ears.

I agree. For the life of me I don't understand why she never got the attention that Beyonce got. Tamia is attractive as hell and she's talented. Beyonce is great but its getting to the point where all her songs are starting to sound a like with similar beat arrangements.

I agree. For the life of me I don't understand why she never got the attention that Beyonce got. Tamia is attractive as hell and she's talented. Beyonce is great but its getting to the point where all her songs are starting to sound a like with similar beat arrangements.

dunno man, some artist like Tamia & Debra Cox get no respect in the music world, anyway song I'm listening to now is SWV - Anything {sodEmoji.|} Above The Rim Soundtrack, now that's 90's music for ya.

dunno man, some artist like Tamia & Debra Cox get no respect in the music world, anyway song I'm listening to now is SWV - Anything {sodEmoji.|} Above The Rim Soundtrack, now that's 90's music for ya.

Maybe its because singers like Tamia and Deborah Cox have more respect for themselves and are not focused on showing flesh. I don't maybe the talent field was just crowded. But those two are under rated.

I remember "Anything from 1994. I was in the 10th grade. I miss the 90s.

Edited by cityboi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...