What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lips of an Angel - Hinder

And I'm the only person left in the entire building, so I've got it blaring. :D

:lol:

I've got that one playing right now as well. Not the greatest song, but there's something about it that I really like. I've actually been going through quite a few of Hinder's more recent songs over the last couple of weeks, and most of them appeal quite a bit to me. :thumbsup:

:lol:

I've got that one playing right now as well. Not the greatest song, but there's something about it that I really like. I've actually been going through quite a few of Hinder's more recent songs over the last couple of weeks, and most of them appeal quite a bit to me. :thumbsup:

Yeah there's just something about that song.

One thing that stands out in my mind about Hinder is what I heard on the radio recently. A DJ from Shreveport's 99X radio station was actually in a Rolling Stone magazine article with Hinder's lead singer. When the guys were talking about Shreveport, the lead singer from Hinder told the DJ that the first time they ever heard one of their songs on the radio, they were listening to 99X in Shreveport. They were here for whatever reason, and Get Stoned came on the radio.

I was trying to find anything I could about this, but all I could find was a journal entry from their website about the last time they were here, after Lips of an Angel debuted. I'd like to see them in person, but I just keep missing them, damn it!

Anyway, here's that journal entry. I thought it was cool what they had to say. :)

DIARY ENTRY - SHREVEPORT, LA

Well, hello all you crazy Hinder rock fans, austin here. we were in shreveport, la last night and it was out of control. we had not been there since august and i think it was for sure worth the wait. when we went into lips of an angel the whole crowd had their cell phones and lighters in the air and lit up the entire theatre. they were singing at the top of their lungs at some points i could not even hear myself, it was f***ing amazing. we have had some amazing crowds lately and we have nobody to thank but all of you guys, hinder fans are the best and craziest fans in the world and we love going city to city and partying with you guys. so until we see ya, drink a cold one for us and thanks again for all your support.

I'm listening to Dwele...he has a blues, jazz fusion and R&B mix sound. It is perfect for sitting around drinking some smooth wine and light conversation with your significant other. One of my favorite CDs for those sunday afternoons to wind down from the Weekend and to get you ready for the work week.

I'm listening to Dwele...he has a blues, jazz fusion and R&B mix sound. It is perfect for sitting around drinking some smooth wine and light conversation with your significant other. One of my favorite CDs for those sunday afternoons to wind down from the Weekend and to get you ready for the work week.

I must agree Dwele's song "Weekend Love" is my favorite song of his.

Gary Jules - "Mad World" since I can never get it out of my damn head after seeing the Gears of War commercial in which it is featured.

I'm trying to drown it out with The Long Blondes at this moment.

I agree, Mad World is an addictive song. Made my song of the week list for four weeks.

I'm listening to "Riviera Rendezvous" - Ursula 1000