Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TD

Tallahassee Airport is in BIG TROUBLE

5 posts in this topic

We had a brief spike in air traffic when we had airtran, but since then prices are through the roof and no one is using our airport.!

Go to talgov.com click on Transportation then the airport, then click on news and events and scroll down. look at the traffic stats!!!! we are well behind last years..........

We need help because panama cities airport is going to steal everything from tallahassee once it is built., panama city is becoming a major tourist destination with high class retail going in!!! and major condos...

Tallahassee is doomed.!

While I understand your sentiment, TallasseeDowntown...It reads just horribly. This to me isn't a constructive post.

Let's skip the dramatics and focus on interpreting this data in a constructive way to think of possible solutions, ideas, etc...

Tallahassee is not doomed!

OMG Were DOOMMEEDD!!!!!!!! I have only been here for a year and I already have to find a new place to live!!!! I'd better start packing :shok::shok::shok: I hear PCB is a nice place. JJ every one :blush:

lol. From the tone of the inital post, I was feeling the same way!!

Please allow this thread to die a nice quiet death. Long live Tallahassee Airport!!!!