Nashville, TN

Marchingforever

I love taking pictures and decided to post some pics of our beloved Nashville from my personal collection.

Feel free to let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

Fern_st.jpg

I took this from the Fern St. Bridge over I-65. I have always favored the view of the skyline from the North instead of from the south like the majority of the photos that I have seen. It really looks good when you are driving south bound on I-65 right before you hit the Trinity Lane exit.

nashvillepano.jpg

This is one of my first attempts at a panorama, had to stitch together two pictures.

HardRock.jpg

The Hardrock down on Broad. I have never dined there.

aintny.jpg

Doesn't this make the Batman look powerful?!?

NashvilleatNite.jpg

Took this standing in front of the newly named LP Field formerly named Adelphia Coliseum.

thebatmanbuilding.jpg

The batman again. Did not think that this shot would come out decent.

fromriverside.jpg

Took this from the river bank in the parking lot of LP Field.

atbimall.jpg

This is one of my favs. Took this at the will in the bicentennial mall.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great photos. Nashville looks like a real nice city. I've heard a lot of great things about the energy and the friendly folks there. I have never been and would love to visit someday.

What is the terraced area that looks like it is almost set up for performances of some kind by the river? Just a terraced park-or does it have performance-like function?

Great photos. Nashville looks like a real nice city. I've heard a lot of great things about the energy and the friendly folks there. I have never been and would love to visit someday.

What is the terraced area that looks like it is almost set up for performances of some kind by the river? Just a terraced park-or does it have performance-like function?

That's Riverfront Park. They have numerous concerts there as well as it being the focal point for the annual July 4th fireworks show.

Archived