I call to the higher powers

snoogit

whatisit.jpg

browsing google earth from my bed at home being sick and miserable, and I see this rather large green swath of land (lol all of GR is green)

I know its not millenium park (its NW of that) Its seems like its a park, but the name escapes me right now.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatisit.jpg

browsing google earth from my bed at home being sick and miserable, and I see this rather large green swath of land (lol all of GR is green)

I know its not millenium park (its NW of that) Its seems like its a park, but the name escapes me right now.

http://www.epa.gov/R5Super/fiveyear/review...landfill_mi.pdf

The Butterworth dump. I found many treasures there as my dad emptied his trailer load of trash.

Looks like a bunch of different parcels to me (via Regis).

ahhh thank you :D So thats why theres nothing on that site, and probably wont be for years.

Actually, there are plans in the works to either turn the landfill into an extension of Millennium park (it's been capped and thus is relatively safe)... or some more parking lot. Which would y'all prefer? ;)

Actually, there are plans in the works to either turn the landfill into an extension of Millennium park (it's been capped and thus is relatively safe)... or some more parking lot. Which would y'all prefer? ;)

Id prefer to wait a few more years and let somehting really special go up in that site.

If and when River Grand/Marina/Alligator pond goes up, that area is going to be worth quite a bit.

Archived