Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BHCav

Not sure if anyone noticed this....

10 posts in this topic

Maybe Mark Cuban can come home if he really wants to win a championship hint, hint, hint! :P

i respectfully disagree. mark cuban is the man. and dwane wade just stuck it to the man. :D

:lol: poor Mark, he should sell the Mavs now and get out when the gettings good . . . kinda like how he pawned off Broadcast.com to Yahoo for gazillions right before the internet bubble burst and radio stations and media content providers jumped ship to start their own broadcast.com like services. C'mon Mark say it with me P-i-r-a-t-e-s, P-e-n-g-u-i-n-s, heck even take a 25% steak in the Steelers, god knows the Rooneys could use a few extra bucks to smooth out contract snafus from time to time.

:lol: poor Mark, he should sell the Mavs now and get out when the gettings good . . . kinda like how he pawned off Broadcast.com to Yahoo for gazillions right before the internet bubble burst and radio stations and media content providers jumped ship to start their own broadcast.com like services. C'mon Mark say it with me P-i-r-a-t-e-s, P-e-n-g-u-i-n-s, heck even take a 25% steak in the Steelers, god knows the Rooneys could use a few extra bucks to smooth out contract snafus from time to time.

could you imagine the spitting matches he'd get into with cower?

As long as he doesn't have Bill handing out soft serve at DQ I think things will be alright :lol:

As long as he doesn't have Bill handing out soft serve at DQ I think things will be alright :lol:

lol :D

wade is an espy nominee for dominant title moment, i dont see how anyone else has a shot to compete, he gave an amazing performance

Wade should have gotten the BET athlete award of the year instead of LBJ.