Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN

flith

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for posting the renderings. It seems like it's taken forever for these renderings to come out, and I really appreciate finally getting a chance to see them. The project is immense, no doubt. It literally covers the entire hill and one side with parking. I would like to see some street level renderings too. Have any of those been published?

Thanks so much for posting the renderings. It seems like it's taken forever for these renderings to come out, and I really appreciate finally getting a chance to see them. The project is immense, no doubt. It literally covers the entire hill and one side with parking. I would like to see some street level renderings too. Have any of those been published?

Not that I've seen. There is the one from 4th St westbound. You can only see the top floor on it though. I whish they would release some better details of the building themselves.

There was an article in the Tennessean that mentioned that BCBS HQ will be twice as large as the Nissan NA HQ. I think it also mentioned that it will be the largest hq ever built in TN.

Archived