Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flith

Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN

4 posts in this topic

BCBS will officially reveal the design for the new headquarters on Cameron Hill tomorrow during the Chattanooga Rotary Club meeting.

As soon as I can get a copy of the plans I'll post it.

Here is the rendering of the new BCBS HQ from the NW of Cameron Hill, looking toward the SE

BCBS.jpg

bcbsmodel.jpg

Thanks so much for posting the renderings. It seems like it's taken forever for these renderings to come out, and I really appreciate finally getting a chance to see them. The project is immense, no doubt. It literally covers the entire hill and one side with parking. I would like to see some street level renderings too. Have any of those been published?

Thanks so much for posting the renderings. It seems like it's taken forever for these renderings to come out, and I really appreciate finally getting a chance to see them. The project is immense, no doubt. It literally covers the entire hill and one side with parking. I would like to see some street level renderings too. Have any of those been published?

Not that I've seen. There is the one from 4th St westbound. You can only see the top floor on it though. I whish they would release some better details of the building themselves.

There was an article in the Tennessean that mentioned that BCBS HQ will be twice as large as the Nissan NA HQ. I think it also mentioned that it will be the largest hq ever built in TN.