Weird Local Weather News Guy!

JerseyBoy

I was browsing YouTube tonight looking for videos that related to Charlotte and I found this! At first I couldn't believe it when i saw it but then I found it was really real! Apparently this guy's name is Mark Mathis and worked for the local Fox channel. So do any of you remember him?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was browsing YouTube tonight looking for videos that related to Charlotte and I found this! At first I couldn't believe it when i saw it but then I found it was really real! Apparently this guy's name is Mark Mathis and worked for the local Fox channel. So do any of you remember him?

Haha, yea, that guy was... kinda... interesting... i guess. I haven't watched fox news lately so I assumed he was still there. I think Fox was going for "edgy." Instead they picked a nut job. At least he has balls to say that kind of stuff on live tv though.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Mark Mathis on tv is almost like me doing my radio volunteer shifts (news & traffic) at the college where everyone goofs off and never NEVER EVER acts mature on the air. Good thing our airwaves (the intercom really, we dont have a transmitter) are within the college center [its one building basically] but that will likely change in the fall when we get our internet stream. SO YES, you can hear me on the radio THIS FALL! Suprisingly so far, WMCC has never gotten any complaints yet ! :)

But seriously, i cant believe this guy was allowed to be on the air. He can be funny the first few minutes but after a while, im laughing at him, not with him. Check out the other Mark Mathis videos.

Archived