Window Shopping in Greenville

goodbye

One of the oldest charm elements Greenville has not completely lost is the ability we all have to go window shopping on and around Main Street in downtown. Most of the time, this is the reason people decide to go inside and shop further. I thought it would be interesting to start a new photo and discussion thread for anyone to post everything related to this subject. What are the best examples of window shopping in Greenville? What can Greenville do to improve this element of charm? You get the idea. :shades:

I'll start with what I knew would eventually come; pastries and breads in the windows of Paris Cafe. I was dining there one day while a patron was excitedly telling the owner he should have things out on the street for people to be enticed to come on in. Well, here you are now:

WindowShoppingMainStreet_01.jpg

WindowShoppingMainStreet_02.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. No more contributors yet? I figured this would make an easy one for most of us. :rolleyes:

I've got a few more to add to the mix. There are tons of cool shop windows, so I expect others to help out. ;)

Rush Wilson, on North Street:

WindowShopping_02.jpg

WindowShopping_03.jpg

Bentley's Bookshop, on North Main Street - the feline is synonomous with this shop:

WindowShopping_04.jpg

Creative Health on South Main Street:

WindowShopping_05.jpg

Venti, on Main Street:

WindowShopping_06.jpg

Archived