Is Sam Fingold a traitor?

MadVlad

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam Fingold is a 34 year old, Hartford-based Real Estate guy hailing from Toronto. He and his father want to buy the Penguins and move them to .... Kansas City. Maybe he shouldn't look further than the street in front of his office....

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/14532940.htm

I have a feeling he has some problems with the city and the state and also Larry G. I have read past articles in the courant where he has had problems with the city and seems as though he is in some kind of rivarly with Larry, but I would think since he is a rival that he would want to bring pro hockey back to hartford first.

In the end this guy needs to go, I hope he doesn't get the pens.

Sam Fingold is a punk. We need him out of Hartford. That's just shameful what he's trying to do. He's literally trying to keep the NHL out of Hartford. That is a man who has his priorities out of whack and needs his moving papers. Besides, anyone younger than me (35) or too young to be President certainly shouldn't be owning an NHL team! (Unless, of course, he brings it to Hartford. :))

Sam Fingold is a punk. We need him out of Hartford. That's just shameful what he's trying to do. He's literally trying to keep the NHL out of Hartford. That is a man who has his priorities out of whack and needs his moving papers. Besides, anyone younger than me (35) or too young to be President certainly shouldn't be owning an NHL team! (Unless, of course, he brings it to Hartford. :))

Captain:

Maybe he is saying that as to throw Gary 'Hartford Hater' Bettman for a loop. He buys it, talks to Larry and moves the team to Hartford. Bettman would be surprised!! :)

Jim

Archived