The Gulch

titanhog

I apologize if there's already an essential thread for the Gulch. I was just hoping we could have a thread that summarizes all that's happening in the Gulch over the next year or so. I know we've got Terrazo, Sliver and Icon. We also have the mystery project...with one rumor saying something like 40-60 stories...is that correct? I would love it if they fixed up the Gulch like the Plaza in Kansas City. Lots of cool shopping, great restaurants, theatres...very outdoorsy and urban. Sidewalks, fountains, and lots of sculpture. And tons of pedestrian traffic.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is another project that may be down the road on Tony's property at the old Polar Storage site. This will be after the Signature is underway I am sure. He has a lot on his plate right now. A conceptual drawing that was on the web, but no longer showed a multistories multi tower project on that land. He has about 8 acres there. That is also one of the areas they are looking at putting the CC too. We will just have to wait and see what happens. I think there will be a major retail development in the Gulch very soon as well.

it may be, but i just remember seeing that in a newpaper article about a developer that had one project announced and was soon the announce "Velocity" no more than that was said in the article, i wish i could find it again to see who the developer was, i think it was a female, if that helps.

it may be, but i just remember seeing that in a newpaper article about a developer that had one project announced and was soon the announce "Velocity" no more than that was said in the article, i wish i could find it again to see who the developer was, i think it was a female, if that helps.

I believe that it was the NY Times article that was featured recently. I could be wrong though :blush:

Velocity site is in the southern Gulch and possible new CC site is in the northern Gulch. I think doorman was refering to the post about the 'ice house' or 'polar storage' development.

Archived