Poll on which city should get the Penguins

uconn99

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should win... the other options aren't exactly places where people actually play hockey. Other than the huge markets like maybe Houston, Dallas, LA, Atlanta, and DC, I don't think any southern cities should have hockey teams. I actually had a mild interest in hockey back when the Whalers were still around, now I don't care at all...

Besides, Pittsburgh isn't exactly a huge market... How fair is it that CT has no teams and a small market gets baseball, football, and hockey?

It should win... the other options aren't exactly places where people actually play hockey. Other than the huge markets like maybe Houston, Dallas, LA, Atlanta, and DC, I don't think any southern cities should have hockey teams. I actually had a mild interest in hockey back when the Whalers were still around, now I don't care at all...

Besides, Pittsburgh isn't exactly a huge market... How fair is it that CT has no teams and a small market gets baseball, football, and hockey?

I just voted it's like 45% for Hartford, so we are clearly the favorite in that poll. I used to car more about hockey when the Whalers where here, and pretty much the Hartford Whalers past, present, and future is the extent of my interest is the sport.

Pittsburgh is a small market. There are more poeple closer to Hartford than Pittsburgh, if you count our close metros. There's no way they deserve all of those teams and we shouldn't have any.

Archived