Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doormanpoet

July Forum Meet

17 posts in this topic

Its that time again for another monthly forum meet. William is in Toronto, ON. But hopefully I will be able to attend. Remember we are at Provence at the downtown library around 10:00 a.m. William and I invited several new people including a couple of business owners with a passion for the built environment. One of them is a man named Joshua who owns a vintage clothing store and used Vespa business in Hillsboro Village.

We normally do not have agendas, but here are a few topics we may want discuss:

Groundbreaking for Icon, Encore, and Terazzo

The Commuter Train Starting

The Westin project.

WES and projects currently underway

As always please feel free to bring any materials deemed pertinant to the discussion.

See you there,

John the Doorman.

I may be able to be there . I dont know what my work schedule is going to look like Saturday. I will try. :)

I would love to come to my first meeting, but I don't live in Nashville at the moment (urgh!!). Maybe if you preannounced the August one...

I would love to come to my first meeting, but I don't live in Nashville at the moment (urgh!!). Maybe if you preannounced the August one...

It is normally at the Provence Bread @ the downtown library the first Saturday of the month starting around 10:00am and 10:30 am. We try to wrap up around noon.

I thought that SURELY I'd be able to come this month, but alas, I just found out tonight that I'll be 'tour guide' this weekend. I think my wife has a conspiracy going here. I'll be back....someday.....

I won't be able to make it this month, but I'll make every effort to make it August. Hope you all have a great meet Saturday, and I'll see you guys in August!

Hankster, are we still on for a Chattanooga tour in August?

You bet! Saturday, August 13th at the Pickle Barrel at 1012 Market Street. I hope you can make the trip.

I am sure William and I will drive down there!

I'm excited about you coming, and I think you'll enjoy the tour immensely!

You bet! Saturday, August 13th at the Pickle Barrel at 1012 Market Street. I hope you can make the trip.

Unless I misread the calendar, August 13th is a Sunday.

Unless I misread the calendar, August 13th is a Sunday.

Thanks for pointing that out. It will be on Saturday, August 12th. Sorry for the mistake.

I'm going to try to make it. It will be nice to put some faces to names.

Hankster,

Yes, John and I plan to drive to Nooga Saturday, Aug. 12. We're ready.

WW

Thanks for pointing that out. It will be on Saturday, August 12th. Sorry for the mistake.

Hankster,

Yes, John and I plan to drive to Nooga Saturday, Aug. 12. We're ready.

WW

Awesome! I really look forward to it.