Picture request

LizellaJacket

If the mods feel like this needs to go into the picture thread, please do so. I just figured it would gather more attention here. I'm looking for a picture that was posted in one of these millions of threads, but I just cant find it. Its a picture looking north on Peachtree at a massive white church and one of those tall condominiums in the background. Its the best picture of Buckhead Ive ever seen. Thanks for anyhelp.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder is it the church on Peachtree Stree close to Huff Furniture or is it Wieuca Road Baptist Church? Although it's not white in totality, it does have white accents. The only other church I can think if is the one across E Wesley Rd from the Catholic Cathedral of Christ the King.

Its right across from another massive church on that big curve on Peachtree. The road is double white lined for no switching lanes at this point.

I think you are talking about Second Ponce de Leon Baptist. It's next to Christ the King, and across the street from Cathedral of St. Phillip, which is why they call that area Jesus Junction.

Yeah, Jesus Junction, that's what I was thinking about. I actually have that pictured framed at my house. You can't see Christ the King, but you get a great shot of Second Ponce and the Episcopal cathedral. My girlfriend ordered it from the AJC a few years ago. I don't think I've ever seen that exact picture on here before though...

If the mods feel like this needs to go into the picture thread, please do so. I just figured it would gather more attention here. I'm looking for a picture that was posted in one of these millions of threads, but I just cant find it. Its a picture looking north on Peachtree at a massive white church and one of those tall condominiums in the background. Its the best picture of Buckhead Ive ever seen. Thanks for anyhelp.

Lizella - I think I may know what you're asking about. It was on another forum (SSP). It was something or other about views from Buck's Aunts condo in the Park Place building. Good luck!

Archived