Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raleighfan

TBJ: Ex-Capital Bank CEO to buy Greenville bank, move it to Raleigh

With such a small bank, I would think they would first move to a north Raleigh location, I do hope I'm wrong, however.

yeh you're prolly right, with just $30 mil in assets and only 19 employees...but.... the article also says they plan to add another $75-100 mil in capital and also keep in mind this is the same guy who grew Capital Bank into what it is today, so I don't think he's planning on this bank remaining small--smart money in Raleigh is on a DT location, and this guy strikes me as smart (oops--except for those 3 bad loans lol) oh well we all makes mistakes sometimes ;)

With such a small bank, I would think they would first move to a north Raleigh location, I do hope I'm wrong, however.

It also said that with him he grew Capital Bank to 900 Million. I say Build Reynolds new proposal to 45 floors and let Beck fill it in 2 years

It also said that with him he grew Capital Bank to 900 Million. I say Build Reynolds new proposal to 45 floors and let Beck fill it in 2 years

I like how you think. :yahoo: Can you imagine having a 45 story building in that spot. I think a lot of people wouldn't like it though because of its location relative to the core of DT.