Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBurban

South Carolina Aquarium

7 posts in this topic

I like the ocean, and since we werent that far south as to where you could scuba dive, the aquarium worked just as well :D

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

The aviary

DSC02299.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

Sea turtles

DSC02307.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

The main exhibit

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

DSC02325.jpg

The macaw

DSC02326.jpg

Just to let everyone know, there are more exhibits at the SC Aquarium; the pictures are just a sampling of what's there. :thumbsup:

Just to let everyone know, there are more exhibits at the SC Aquarium; the pictures are just a sampling of what's there. :thumbsup:

:blush: My bad, i never posted that. But yes, these are the only ones I could get pictures of at the time :thumbsup:

What city is that in? Myrtle Beach? Charleston?

Anyway, it looks nice and pretty big. The only aquariums I've been to are in Chicago and New Orleans and those are hard to beat, but I'd be more than willing to check out aquariums in other cities around the nation as I visit different places. And Charleston is one of those cities I'd like to visit, so I hope this is there. :)

What city is that in? Myrtle Beach? Charleston?

Anyway, it looks nice and pretty big. The only aquariums I've been to are in Chicago and New Orleans and those are hard to beat, but I'd be more than willing to check out aquariums in other cities around the nation as I visit different places. And Charleston is one of those cities I'd like to visit, so I hope this is there. :)

Haha, another thing I forgot to post :blush: It's in Charleston :thumbsup:

Haha, another thing I forgot to post :blush: It's in Charleston :thumbsup:

I figured it might eb Charleston, but I figured I'd check. Cool, thanks. :)