Road hazards

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The state required mom to come back yearly with doctors tests and letters attesting her health and eyesight hadn't degraded to impair her driving. While it bothered and worried her, she came to understand that this was for her and the public's benefit.

i think that is absolutely necessary. i like the idea of testing them by the state, but what i think might be even better is a doctor's note saying that they're safe to drive. this at least proves that they are seeing a doctor regularly and also helps ensure that they're safe from health issues.

i think that is absolutely necessary. i like the idea of testing them by the state, but what i think might be even better is a doctor's note saying that they're safe to drive. this at least proves that they are seeing a doctor regularly and also helps ensure that they're safe from health issues.

She also was required to bring in "field of vision" test results, "eye pressure" test results, among her doctor's notes. But the sad thing is, most of the time the DMV examiner would say "what the heck is this for?" even though the letter from the DMV clearly stated she had to bring them to the DMV office.

She also was required to bring in "field of vision" test results, "eye pressure" test results, among her doctor's notes. But the sad thing is, most of the time the DMV examiner would say "what the heck is this for?" even though the letter from the DMV clearly stated she had to bring them to the DMV office.

Oh gawd, I hate ingorant DMV workers. As if a visit to the DMV wasn't bad enough. I've only had one good DMV experience. <_<

Anyway, back on topic. Today I was headed downtown for school and there, sitting on the approach to a bridge, was a big piece of plywood.

Archived