Eastwood Village

kayman

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I think in addition to the Eastwood Village, I think another Costco or a BJ's Warehouse would do well in the area. They would do awesome IMO since it would be the only other Birmingham store other than the Galleria store. This store would draw customers from all over--Trussville, Birmingham, Mountain Brook, Irondale, and even Homewood. I think it should be located across Crestwood Blvd from Eastwood Village on the former Circuit City or Toys R US stores and very near many restaurants like Logan's, I-HOP, Olive Garden, etc. This would be awesome. The city needs to try to lure one of these before Trussville, Leeds, or Moody.

I think in addition to the Eastwood Village, I think another Costco or a BJ's Warehouse would do well in the area. They would do awesome IMO since it would be the only other Birmingham store other than the Galleria store. This store would draw customers from all over--Trussville, Birmingham, Mountain Brook, Irondale, and even Homewood. I think it should be located across Crestwood Blvd from Eastwood Village on the former Circuit City or Toys R US stores and very near many restaurants like Logan's, I-HOP, Olive Garden, etc. This would be awesome. The city needs to try to lure one of these before Trussville, Leeds, or Moody.

Archived