Florida Hospital addition

TomMSCE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Whatever they're building on that empty lot fronting N. Orange Ave. next to the newest parking garage, it's going to have some height to it.

Last week, I noticed they had poured some rather large footers with a lot of rebar sticking up out of them.

Today, I noticed the first section of a crane going up. :thumbsup:

I hope if it's another parking deck that they at least include some ground floor office/retail facing Orange Ave.

It also might possibly be multi-story medical office/condos facing the two streets in an "L" shape, with a parking structure behind it in the crook of the "L".

Whatever it is, B&G is the contractor & I found nothing about it on their website.

Whatever they're building on that empty lot fronting N. Orange Ave. next to the newest parking garage, it's going to have some height to it.

Last week, I noticed they had poured some rather large footers with a lot of rebar sticking up out of them.

Today, I noticed the first section of a crane going up. :thumbsup:

I hope if it's another parking deck that they at least include some ground floor office/retail facing Orange Ave.

It also might possibly be multi-story medical office/condos facing the two streets in an "L" shape, with a parking structure behind it in the crook of the "L".

Whatever it is, B&G is the contractor & I found nothing about it on their website.

• 1 month later...

Archived