Florida Hospital addition

TomMSCE

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the property planned for the diabetes iinstitute, menioned in this week Sentinel article (tyhe Burnham/Florida Hospital outpost) is the Florida Hospital owned property on the southside of Princeton between I-4 and Orange Avenue.

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories.../17/daily4.html

Anyone confirm which property this is... this is where the Ivanhoe village Main Street office is located for the time being.

I believe the property planned for the diabetes iinstitute, menioned in this week Sentinel article (tyhe Burnham/Florida Hospital outpost) is the Florida Hospital owned property on the southside of Princeton between I-4 and Orange Avenue.

Anyone confirm which property this is... this is where the Ivanhoe village Main Street office is located for the time being.

no kidding?

you mean that cool looking 7-11 like the one downtown?

wow. what a corner that'll be...

too bad the retail on the east side of Orange and north of Princeton is mostly or fully vacant...

that place is going to be crazy when these projects get done.

Healthcare related development in this stinkin' town has gone bonkers the past 2-3 years.

• 1 month later...

The new 8 story building along Orange Ave. will connect to the 1st parking structure via skywalk. then the 1st garage connects to the 2nd garage via skywalk, then the 2nd garage connects to Ginzberg via skywalk as well. There will be 3 skywalks in a row connecting all those structures together. Do you all realize all of those structures are all new? THose plus the Children's Hospital wing across from the ER roundabout.

It's a big complex. But if you ever drive through ORHS, even though not as tall, that might be a bigger complex overall.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is interested, I just found out that there will be a new restaurant coming to the first floor of the new building going up on the corner of Orange & Rollins at Fla. Hospital.

It won't be affiliated with the hospital either. They are going to lease out the space.

Archived