Signature Tower - New Video

gaushell

We just posted the new video trailer that we've been working on. As I have mentioned before, there will be several different videos that are released in the coming months as more features are unveiled and refined. These will include access, amenities and the various unit types broken down into video modules for selected playback.

So keep in mind that this video, like the Dream Video are not meant to tell the entire story but are part of the marketing "reveal".

You will need Flash8 to play this video or you can access the windows media version on the same page.

http://www.signaturetowernashville.com/virtual.php

Regards,

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God! That video is awesome! It's inspiring and it's breathtaking. Terrific piece of work, Charles. I just love the lit up night views of the tower...just spectacular. Damn, I hope this thing gets built!

You hope it gets built? How could anyone not want a piece of that thing after seeing that video!

The Signature Tower IS a reality. Sorry to all the shorties. :P

Amazing. That video was visual extacy.

Stunning. Love the soundtrack, sounds like my workout cd. :)

So, Moses, how'd you get the river to run backwards. Wow.

j/k, this is great work. Can't wait to see the upcoming versions.

Love it.

LOL. It is flowing towards the left - Wow, we honestly thought it went that way? Does it really go the other direction? It runs east to west or west to east?

Now you can workout to Signature.

Thanks!

The Signature Tower IS a reality. Sorry to all the shorties. :P

My gut tells me you're right. Still reality tells me it's not a done deal until the building starts rising. Just like you, this video makes me want to live in that tower. If that's the feeling most get when watching the video, then Charles has put Tony one huge step closer to having this thing become a reality.

LOL. It is flowing towards the left - Wow, we honestly thought it went that way? Does it really go the other direction? It runs east to west or west to east?

Now you can workout to Signature.

Thanks!

Just curious, but can you say what music or artist that is in the video? I like the way it sounds. It would be nice to have on my workout playlist for my ipod. :D

Wow. I love the opening scene, with the close up of the crown. I never knew that it was four separate prongs holding the jewel at the top. And then I loved the ending too. I can't wait to see that on my drive to Nashville in the future. It's amazing! Great job!

If it was any more appealing, I would marry it. :wub:

Some of you are making me nervous......LOL

Thanks. The team worked hard for several weeks on this - through out several shots and tweaked it quite a bit. It is nice having such a great building to play with. I'm looking forward to getting back to some of the interior spaces as well.

Just curious, but can you say what music or artist that is in the video? I like the way it sounds. It would be nice to have on my workout playlist for my ipod. :D

Alan Parsons - A Valid Path cd - L'Arc En Ciel

Don't be silly LC. You can't marry Signature Tower...it's not human scaled. :w00t:

Fantastic work Charles! Can't wait to see more.

Could marry that lady on the balcony though......

The lady.

She actually looks a lot like my wife. But the image came from Seigenthaler Public Relations - it is actually part of a clip art photo that they purchased and I cut her out for the original window scene that is on the website and then thought it would be cool to bring her back into this video.

She actually looks a lot like my wife. But the image came from Seigenthaler Public Relations - it is actually part of a clip art photo that they purchased and I cut her out for the original window scene that is on the website and then thought it would be cool to bring her back into this video.

We should give her a name if you haven't already. :D

We should give her a name if you haven't already. :D

How about - Ciel (sky)? Not about to give out my wife's name.....LOL

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. I need to make sure that Jason Lee and Eric Bouchoc, two key artists on the project are mentioned. We all worked hard and had a lot of fun. Also need to mention Ella Ip, my design director, who gave very helpful feedback. Several others in the firm were helpful in bouncing ideas off of and the handful of you that saw the prelim version were encouraging as well.

Thanks from Paradigm.

How about - Ciel (sky)? Not about to give out my wife's name.....LOL

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. I need to make sure that Jason Lee and Eric Bouchoc, two key artists on the project are mentioned. We all worked hard and had a lot of fun. Also need to mention Ella Ip, my design director, who gave very helpful feedback. Several others in the firm were helpful in bouncing ideas off of and the handful of you that saw the prelim version were encouraging as well.

Thanks from Paradigm.

Everyone on your team did a great job, and do deserve our praise. I look forward to your future endeavors on this project

Nice video!! Siggy is gonna be beautiful, that's for sure. I'm curious... is there really going to be a deck such as the one the lady is standing on? I'm sure if there is, it would be open to residents only.... which brings up another question... anybody here thinking of buying a condo in ST? ;)

Archived