Signature Tower - New Video

gaushell

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go, Charles - a naming "The Lady of the Tower" contest :) Perhaps a full-sized color poster to the winner...

Seriously, that would realy be awesome if someone could actually produce a full size color poster of Signature Tower kind of like the posters they have on SSP. I even tried to email the illustrator that did Signature Tower on the SSP diagram but I never got a response back. I would definately buy one. Anybody else have any ideas on how to do this?? :blush:

Seriously, that would realy be awesome if someone could actually produce a full size color poster of Signature Tower kind of like the posters they have on SSP. I even tried to email the illustrator that did Signature Tower on the SSP diagram but I never got a response back. I would definately buy one. Anybody else have any ideas on how to do this?? :blush:

nthused actually works here at Paradigm.

I've asked Tony about the contest. He like the idea. I'll discuss further. Obviously we can print them since we created the illustrations.

Stay tuned.

I think we've crossed through some sort of wormhole in the space-time continuum.

NT wants human-scaled buildings. I thought our buildings were already human scaled, with plenty of room to move about in and hang things on walls and have company over, but evidently all our buildings are not human-scaled and should be made much much much smaller.

And now Bruce wants a "full size color poster of Signature Tower", and I can't for the life of me figure out where we're gonna hang something like that, even in the size buildings we've already got. It certainly isn't gonna fit on the wall of any human-scaled building.

And now Gaushell, who I was conviced is some sort of cyber genius, is going along with it. The buildings should be much much smaller, the posters should be full size. Somebody call Stephen Hawking... :ph34r:

I think we've crossed through some sort of wormhole in the space-time continuum.

NT wants human-scaled buildings. I thought our buildings were already human scaled, with plenty of room to move about in and hang things on walls and have company over, but evidently all our buildings are not human-scaled and should be made much much much smaller.

And now Bruce wants a "full size color poster of Signature Tower", and I can't for the life of me figure out where we're gonna hang something like that, even in the size buildings we've already got. It certainly isn't gonna fit on the wall of any human-scaled building.

And now Gaushell, who I was conviced is some sort of cyber genius, is going along with it. The buildings should be much much smaller, the posters should be full size. Somebody call Stephen Hawking... :ph34r:

Yeah, where are we going to find a 1,047 ft high wall to hang this "full sized" poster of Signature Tower? Mmmmmm. :lol:

:rofl: That's so hilarious!! lol... thanx for a good laugh :lol:

The video is amazing. It really makes me want to live in the building. I think Signature Tower will be a beautiful building once constructed.

The tower has elements that you don't see in other towers at all. Like the spire on the top of the building are four separate spires that are holding the beacon at the top, Ive never noticed that before.

I love the fly over with the cars and traffic moving below the tower that was cool!!! :D

Archived