Raleigh Master List

twincity

if somebody doesnt mind taking the time... :)

it would be good to see all these projects with renderings all together. since im an outsider, i dont keep up with the triangle threads to much, but i do know there's alot going on in Raleigh. I would love to see everything thats proposed or under construction...I might be moving to the DT area pretty soon.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if there is a shot with the correct angle to have everyone put in quite yet. With Raleigh's famous view of DT I don't think you could put the Reynolds building in the skyline. I think that building will look wonderful. But I'm sure someone will be able to make this up for you and us all to drool over.

Raleighmsa has a pretty good list of the stuff being built in downtown and other areas of the city. Here is a link.

That is a very nice comprehensive list. If you ever look at that alongside the other lists for Durham, plus what's going on over in Chapel Hill...it's amazing how different this place is going to look in a relatively short period of time.

RaleighMSA does a good job of staying on top of the renderings of new DT projects. Heck, they were the first to show the Lafayette and Reynolds Tower.

The skyline view I prefer is from Broughton HS at Peace and St Marys. It does obscure BofA and Progress Energy I think, but it best captures the current and future skyline of Raleigh. My #2 spot would be Wake Forest Rd southboud near I440. It's a more long distance view, but still a nice one. Once Reynolds and perhaps Blvd Centro (I hope) move fwd along with other Glenwood South midrises, it will be a broad skyline of mid- and a few high-rises.

RaleighMSA does a good job of staying on top of the renderings of new DT projects. Heck, they were the first to show the Lafayette and Reynolds Tower.

The skyline view I prefer is from Broughton HS at Peace and St Marys. It does obscure BofA and Progress Energy I think, but it best captures the current and future skyline of Raleigh. My #2 spot would be Wake Forest Rd southboud near I440. It's a more long distance view, but still a nice one. Once Reynolds and perhaps Blvd Centro (I hope) move fwd along with other Glenwood South midrises, it will be a broad skyline of mid- and a few high-rises.

Traveling inbound on 64 by Tower Shopping Center is a great view as well.

Archived