Family Attractions Coming to NWA

mcheiss

Did anyone see that Fayetteville is having an Oktoberfest at Haug Haus on September 23rd?

No, guess I missed that also. I think Fayetteville should try for an Oktoberfest. I think Hot Springs regularly has one and it does well. I think Fayetteville has had them but I don't know if they've had them on a regular basis.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, guess I missed that also. I think Fayetteville should try for an Oktoberfest. I think Hot Springs regularly has one and it does well. I think Fayetteville has had them but I don't know if they've had them on a regular basis.

I can see Oktoberfest being a huge success in Fayetteville. We have a great district for it. The only thing that would help it is if we could have open containers in the Dickson street area. They have been talking about this off and on statewide but I see it happening as soon as we have a state lottery in place... :( So probably never since we are so disconnected from central Arkansas and the capital district.

I can see Oktoberfest being a huge success in Fayetteville. We have a great district for it. The only thing that would help it is if we could have open containers in the Dickson street area. They have been talking about this off and on statewide but I see it happening as soon as we have a state lottery in place... :( So probably never since we are so disconnected from central Arkansas and the capital district.

I agree. Having Oktoberfest and not allowing open containers on Dickson Street would be like having Halloween where costumes aren't allowed to be worn outside.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived