Bellafont Development

mcheiss

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said it was to one of the office buildings, but that they'd all pretty much look like this. I guess meybe there will only be some slight differences.

You know this just occured to me, if they altered the top a little maybe they could make it look a little more like the roof on Old Main. Although I imagine some people would care for that.

I imagine a touch like that might seem more fitting somewhere closer to the downtown area. Of course if there was something downtown and you were trying to carry over some elements from an older building you could also go for something more towards the Old Courthouse as well.

Can't wait to see it. Looks like it will fit in just fine. B for Bellafont, B for Barber Group...

They'll stand out up there since there's not many tall buildings in that area of town. That and the fact that I believe there will be four of them. Two office towers and two condo towers if I remember correctly.

Can't wait to see it. Looks like it will fit in just fine. B for Bellafont, B for Barber Group...

I can't wait to see it either....however, I wish all these "skyscrappers" were built in the same region, so that Fayetteville would have somewhat of a skyline. Very nice building, but at least build them close together. I know the city of Fayetteville has a lot to do with that.

or Bella (beautiful) Font (fountain)... so where's the beautiful fountain?

I can't wait to see it either....however, I wish all these "skyscrappers" were built in the same region, so that Fayetteville would have somewhat of a skyline. Very nice building, but at least build them close together. I know the city of Fayetteville has a lot to do with that.

It would make more sense to build up Downtown Fayetteville first and then start building up outward areas when they run out of room in Downtown. I don't think any city in NWA is going to have a very impressive skyline. They may be nice skylines with a few 16-20 story buildings, but not as impressive a skyline as many comparably sized metros.

BTW... what's with the Dracula's Castle roof on this "Beautiful Fountain"? :lol:

BTW... what's with the Dracula's Castle roof on this "Beautiful Fountain"? :lol:

Really it reminds you of Dracula's castle? To me it reminds me of a somehwat French style chateau type roof.

But anyway yeah it would have been really nice to see all these buildings in this development downtown. But I imagine it was a lot easier to find land on Joyce and probably cheaper too.

Really it reminds you of Dracula's castle? To me it reminds me of a somehwat French style chateau type roof.

But anyway yeah it would have been really nice to see all these buildings in this development downtown. But I imagine it was a lot easier to find land on Joyce and probably cheaper too.

French chateau would have been my next guess, but the very top of the roof above the arches kind of reminds me of Dracula's Castle. It may just be the grey color and the wrought iron railing. :D

• 1 month later...

In the third shot, is that 2 story building an office building, or a retail strip mall?

That's the back of the Lindsey development. It's some retail space connected to the main office building. Although it's only one story as far as I know.

^

My bad, I thought it was two.

I assume this will probably just be typical stip mall stores.

As far as I know. I haven't even heard any announcements of anyone renting any space over there. Could just be small offices and such too I suppose.

As far as I know. I haven't even heard any announcements of anyone renting any space over there. Could just be small offices and such too I suppose.

The only tenants I have heard off is Mason's Leather and the Barber Group will take up 4 floors of one of the Office towers. I would guess that Dallas real estate will be in with them as well.

The only tenants I have heard off is Mason's Leather and the Barber Group will take up 4 floors of one of the Office towers. I would guess that Dallas real estate will be in with them as well.

I hadn't heard about that. I'm assuming the Barber Group won't be occupying those offices for long. Seems funny since they'll eventually be competing with this building offering more office space right next door.

I hadn't heard about that. I'm assuming the Barber Group won't be occupying those offices for long. Seems funny since they'll eventually be competing with this building offering more office space right next door.

I probably did not make this clear enough. I was talking about Bellafont, not the Lindsay building.... :D

I probably did not make this clear enough. I was talking about Bellafont, not the Lindsay building.... :D

Oh okay I see now. :lol: Matt had asked me about what I assumed the little retail area connected to the Lindsey building that was visible in some of the pics. I just assumed you were talking about that, because I saw my quote referring to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Masons has been confirmed for Bellafont. I checked the Health plans and it shows Masons as being a tenant.

That makes the mall location, the square, the Legacy building, and now Bellafont. I'm sure the square location will leave, since it's so close to Legacy Building.

You'd think so, although I hate to see more retail leave the Square. I'd rather see more go in. I also have to wonder about the Mall's location as well. That will be just as close to the Bellafont's location as the Square/Legacy locations.

Bellafont had a little change coming though PC tonight, but nothing that is any big deal. The most interesting info I saw on the Agenda was the street plan for Joyce. It looks like Joyce (or at least this part of it) will have a center turn lane. I am not sure how far east will be widened. I would guess just down to Vantage but maybe more.

Here is the agenda: Bellafont

Archived