Bellafont Development

mcheiss

Two in a metro the size of NWA would be almost unheard of.

Kansas City has one, St. Louis has one, Memphis has one, Austin has one, Dallas has one, Nashville has one, Denver has one. I would be utterly shocked beyond belief if NWA got two Ruth Chris's.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have the hole dug for the tower that will be put up on this phase. I think I heard that the Barber Group and Dallas Real Estate are committed to being the first tennants in that tower. The renderings and site plan on their web site show 2 additional towers for phase 2, which are on the other side of Vantage.

I forgot to mention this, looks like they were about to start doing something not too far across the street. It also has a Dallas and Barber signs. But I still haven't heard what they're plans are for that location. I don't think it has anything to do with the Bellafont development.

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder if they'll be planting any more back to replace those. Not sure if there's room though. Sort of a shame, I thought that area looked pretty nice in the spring when they were in bloom. But a turn lane is certainly going to be needed with all that's going to be happening over there.

I wonder if they'll be planting any more back to replace those. Not sure if there's room though. Sort of a shame, I thought that area looked pretty nice in the spring when they were in bloom. But a turn lane is certainly going to be needed with all that's going to be happening over there.

Be careful where you park. Although I don't think it will be quite as bad down there. Maybe this year isn't as bad since there's more shopping destinations in Rogers now. I remember going to Best Buy around this time last year and it took me 20 minutes literally to get back out of the parking lot because traffic was so bad.

Be careful where you park. Although I don't think it will be quite as bad down there. Maybe this year isn't as bad since there's more shopping destinations in Rogers now. I remember going to Best Buy around this time last year and it took me 20 minutes literally to get back out of the parking lot because traffic was so bad.

One building down, about a dozen more to go. The site was busy with activity today. Unfortunately, none of the major towers have started construction.

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

I also got a picture of the Barber Group's other project across from Bellafont. Any ideas on what exactly is being built there?

IMG_0693.jpg

Archived