Bellafont Development

mcheiss

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know what retail/restaurants have signed up to go into Bellafont?

That P&G building across the street is pretty big and is going up quickly. Anyone have additional info on that development? I only see that 1 building but I thought I had heard they were going to be building a few over there.

Thanks for reminding me guys. I haven't been over in this area in a while. I really need to get over and see what all has been done. I know some retail has been mentioned, although most of it isn't coming to mind. I believe Mason's was mentioned. I can't remember if the Guitar Center was going to be here or further west on Joyce.

There have not been any updates recently. Mason's has been the only thing officially announced. The only rumor I have heard was the Ruth's Cris one but I have heard that from a couple of sources.

P&G is moving along very quickly with their massive, but short, 2 story building. I do think that after they finish it there will be more offices around it.

Barber or or someone has started a road just behind Chambers bank. I believe that Arvest is going to build a new branch somewhere in the area and close the older smaller one.

Oh and Guitar center is much further west on Joyce. It will be behind the new Taco Bell just east of Steele Bvld, or across Joyce from the new Malco.

I believe we've discussed what that piece of land with the Barber Group sign is on the south side of Joyce. Looks like there's a hearing on it at the beginning of February at the Planning Commission. It's labeled as Bellafont II A. I guess I had always assumed Bellafont was only going to be on the northside of Joyce. This piece of land is just across the street from the Post Office.

bellafontconstruction04gf7.jpg

I thought that Bellafont II was just the large part of the development that we have all been seeing under construction for the past months. Bellafont I was just that first building where Mason's will be located. So I wonder if Bellafont II A is something different?

Okay here's a few pics of updating the construction going on for the first phase of the Bellafont development. This apparently will be the future Mason's.

bellafontconstruction01ju6.jpg

bellafontconstruction02fg4.jpg

bellafontconstruction03fe9.jpg

I thought that Bellafont II was just the large part of the development that we have all been seeing under construction for the past months. Bellafont I was just that first building where Mason's will be located. So I wonder if Bellafont II A is something different?

I still want to hear what aspect of Bellafont this land on the southside of Joyce is going to be. Maybe I need to check the layout again but I just don't recall seeing anything on the other side of the street. I'm like Colby I wonder if this could be something totally new. Guess we'll hear more about it as it's Planning Commission date comes up.

I still want to hear what aspect of Bellafont this land on the southside of Joyce is going to be. Maybe I need to check the layout again but I just don't recall seeing anything on the other side of the street. I'm like Colby I wonder if this could be something totally new. Guess we'll hear more about it as it's Planning Commission date comes up.

Sweet, looks like they've updated a number of things. There's also a direct link to the Bellafont.

http://www.bellafont.com/SitePlans.htm

Here's an aerial showing how the Bellafont and such fits into that area of Joyce. I notice that plot across the street from the post office is still blank so it must be something totally different from what they've announced so far.

bellafontaerialviewqc1.jpg

Archived