Metro projects list

barakat

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very very interesting list. Anyone know what it is they are doing to Fort Negley which is due to be completed in '07.

Probably opening up the park. They've been cleaning up the area for a while...the park has been closed for years...

Probably opening up the park. They've been cleaning up the area for a while...the park has been closed for years...

THanks, just got the Downtown Partnership's email and this statement jumped out at me:

April 30th LP Building Products LIVE IT UP! Downtown Home Tour. This successful third annual tour organized by the Partnership and the Civic Design Center led to $11.8 million in downtown residential sales and leases.

That's a great response to the tour and I am glad to see that the interest is remaining strong in DT living.

The park, or at least the fort in the middle, has been open for over a year now. Excellent interpretive signage, etc. I believe the 07 project is a new visitors center for the fort.

Archived