Something That Bugs Me...

Alley

Hello,

I think this is only my second post here but I'd like to mention something that irritates me. I know y'all remember the tornadoes that passed thru downtown and all the damage they done. What I want to know is why hasn't anyone fixed the green tile/roof of the capital and the Suntrust Building (I don't know what it is called nowadays). If you look at the Nashville skyline from West End you'll see what I'm talking about. Surely I am not the only one who has noticed this. Any ideas on why these roofs have not been fixed? (As long as they're not leaking huh?)

Thanks

Great forum by the way.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea. I will have to go DT and take a look a this. I am sure that some of the people who have moved here since the tornado didn't notice anything wrong.

Of course with the Capital building, and the government they are probably still looking for the parts that blew off.

Archived