New to west end

tgreen

Cool thread. Our comapny just moved into the west end and love it. Great energy. Can't wait to see what pops up every week. Curious to see what retail ends up at Fieldhouse. Would be great spot for a Sport's Bar and Grill. I'll keep watching this thread to stay up to date.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool thread. Our comapny just moved into the west end and love it. Great energy. Can't wait to see what pops up every week. Curious to see what retail ends up at Fieldhouse. Would be great spot for a Sport's Bar and Grill. I'll keep watching this thread to stay up to date.

Welcome to UrbanPlanet.org, tgreen! :D Please join in whenever you want.

I'm not sure if your company is New York Life Insurance or not, but their new West End location is absolutely awesome! Overlooking West End Field on one side and South Main Street on the other. :shades:

After tonight's ballgame, I walked back to the County Square lot, got in my car, drove past the Governor's School for the Arts & Humanities, and toward Augusta Street and there it was...staring me right in the face..."D.R. Horton: America's Builder" in bright lights.

Did they just move into the West End from their offices at Merovan on Woodruff Road? Did they not move and instead just use this opportunity to advertise? If it's the later, I find it very odd as D.R. Horton has had very little (if anything at all) to do with the rebirth of the West End and it seems their sign is there to try to sway people to think otherwise?

Does anybody know what's up in this particular case?

After tonight's ballgame, I walked back to the County Square lot, got in my car, drove past the Governor's School for the Arts & Humanities, and toward Augusta Street and there it was...staring me right in the face..."D.R. Horton: America's Builder" in bright lights.

Did they just move into the West End from their offices at Merovan on Woodruff Road? Did they not move and instead just use this opportunity to advertise? If it's the later, I find it very odd as D.R. Horton has had very little (if anything at all) to do with the rebirth of the West End and it seems their sign is there to try to sway people to think otherwise?

Those rocket balloons they had tonight were awesome, I thought. :thumbsup:

DR Horton is subleasing office space from Delta Woodside.

I do not remember which paper it was in, but it was in one of the papers where they have the have the real estate transactions and announcements, it might have been in GSA, or the Deal Makers Section of the Greenville Journal.

Archived