Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nashvol85

My 21st birthday is tonight at midnight...

6 posts in this topic

Be extra careful tonight, dude, but for crying out loud... enjoy yourself!!

And happy 21st! :)

It's all downhill from here... :P

Hey, happy B-day! I just had my 21st in January over there with SBC in Shreveport...it's good times, although in some ways it's not as fun to drink anymore...'cause I didn't have to sneak around to get it!! :) Have fun, be careful. Remember to drink lots of water, helps out the hangovers.

Hey, happy B-day! I just had my 21st in January over there with SBC in Shreveport...it's good times, although in some ways it's not as fun to drink anymore...'cause I didn't have to sneak around to get it!! :) Have fun, be careful. Remember to drink lots of water, helps out the hangovers.

Very cool. Hope you enjoyed yourself... and hope you behaved yourself in my city. ;)

Come back tomorrow for the fireworks. You're only an hour and a half down the road, for crying out loud!! :D

Very cool. Hope you enjoyed yourself... and hope you behaved yourself in my city. ;)

Come back tomorrow for the fireworks. You're only an hour and a half down the road, for crying out loud!! :D

Oh, I did...more or less... :blink: I did truck some of your money off though...the tables were very kind to me there :D

Seriously though, the dealers there are simply awesome...they're very kind and showed me a great time, even if I'd lost money. So did everyone I met and dealt with there. Don't have the money to go back yet, but I do look forward to going there again.