Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdkacz

who's at work today?

18 posts in this topic

am i the only one posting from work, or has everyone else here got the day off and a nice 4-day weekend?

am i the only one posting from work, or has everyone else here got the day off and a nice 4-day weekend?

I am at work, but only unitl noon. My son is coming home from the Army today. Big barbeque blow out at my house tomorrow..

I am here. We are closed tomorrow and I am taking Friday off to get a few inspections done for the new condo.

I am at work. Do I get a cookie? :)

Little slow so far. I would imagine most of our corporate clients have the day off, too. Alas, there is never any time off on the Internet. ;)

We're closed today, but I was in the office last night until 11:30 finishing up construction doc's for our Carson City project. Its going to be a nice couple days off

I'm here working, great day for cleaning the office and returning calls that only really require a voicemail message.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!

Cheers

Redtailhawk

I am at work, but only unitl noon. My son is coming home from the Army today. Big barbeque blow out at my house tomorrow..

give him a big pat on the back for me -- its great that he can be home for the 4th of july, im sure you must be excited.

I have two dog appointments scheduled for the 4th, one for tonight, and just returned from one. From cubicle-dweller to Poop Patrol!

In the meanwhile, I'll be scarfing picnic-type food stuffs with Mr. Zen and jes' relaxin'.

I treated myself to my first day off in a year. It's Wed, not the 4th, but hey atleast I can stay up late to watch the fireworks downtown. Otherwise, I work 2am to 11am everyday this week.

I am at work today good ole' sky harbor airport in Phoenix.

I'll be here tommorrow and the next day too :)

I had to work today. *sigh*

By the end of the day, I was the last person remaining in my department. Guess I drew the short straw and didn't even know it... ;)

I had to work today. *sigh*

By the end of the day, I was the last person remaining in my department. Guess I drew the short straw and didn't even know it... ;)

Shreveport?

SHREVEPORT?!?

Laissez le bon temps rouler!

Dave, I seem to have misplaced your address. That was at noon, right?

[actually headed to a parade where I get to be the Princess of Wheels, then DT to volunteer and see my favorite governor]

This will be a joyous holiday for you and your family! Many thanks to your son

for his service, Dave. Continued good wishes for his safety through his tour of duty.

Shreveport?

SHREVEPORT?!?

Laissez le bon temps rouler!

:lol:

Parlez-vous Fran

MJLO is at work again today! PHX concourse N3, but it's slow. Not many people fly on the 4th.

So babel-fish.

Sorry, best I could do. I don't speak French anymore. ;)