Osage Hill development in Bentonville

KJW

http://www.nwaonline.com/articles/2006/07/...zosagehills.txt

I think, possibly, this is the development the Benton County Record reported on a month or two back...although I thought it was to be farther to the west. If not, that's TWO such developments right next to each other, but I'm assuming it's the same one.

Osage Hill, Fairgrounds, Arena, XNA, Highfill (similar big development plans on the board for that town)...if a new highway isn't built quick and if those developments indeed come to fruition Airport Road's going to be ONE FUN DRIVE in a few years... :unsure::wacko::stop:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like another cookie cutter average sized home development if you ask me. Projects like this really worry me because it makes me wonder if the market is going to become oversaturated with single family homes. I know the developer said it would take him 5 or so years to build all 1,000 homes, but that still troubles me.

This was in the Gazette about a month ago, since it was presented to the Bentonville Planning Commission, but was denied or atleast tabled for unknown reasons.

http://www.nwaonline.com/articles/2006/07/...zosagehills.txt

I think, possibly, this is the development the Benton County Record reported on a month or two back...although I thought it was to be farther to the west. If not, that's TWO such developments right next to each other, but I'm assuming it's the same one.

Osage Hill, Fairgrounds, Arena, XNA, Highfill (similar big development plans on the board for that town)...if a new highway isn't built quick and if those developments indeed come to fruition Airport Road's going to be ONE FUN DRIVE in a few years... :unsure::wacko::stop:

I only have 5 words to say about that.

SPRAWL SPRAWL SPRAWL SPRAWL SPRAWL

I'll stop at 5. :lol:

Archived