Aquaterra

eastsider

Came across this project on the Crescent Resources website. It was in the news earlier this year when Crescent teamed up with Haythem Dawlett to form JH Barton Plaza Management and took over a ~3 acre property at 210 Barton Springs Road. A condo project had been planned at that site for some time. The new plans for the project call for a 19-story building with ~190 condos. Construction is expected to begin late this year and be complete in early 2008.

http://www.crescent-resources.com/condos/default.asp

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I would imagine pretty soon. Sales would have to start soon if there are going to meet the presales goals that normally is in place with these projects. Novare are the only one that I know of that don't do it this way.

I have a hard time seeing this project starting before the year is out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The sales center will open tomorrow in an office building at 210 Barton Springs. Construction will begin on AquaTerra after half of the units have been presold. The developers hope that will happen in the first quarter 2007. They have already recieved over 1,500 requests for information.

The tower will have eight levels of parking, including one below ground, and will include space for the existing chamber building. An eighth-floor terrace will have an infinity pool overlooking Town Lake, the downtown skyline and Austin's hills to the west. It also will include a covered area for walking dogs, plus a fitness center, clubhouse and climate-controlled wine storage.

Archived