Rutherford County Projects

Justiceham

CiCi's Pizza and Cheeseburger Charlies will open new stores on Sam Ridley. The Theater is also nearing completion and looking good. I'm kind of surprised Murfreesboro has not built any new theaters since the one on Cason Lane. I think we could support two more theaters at the present time.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Books-A-Million moving to Stones River Mall; it is likely a Home Goods will move into the old BAM place? It would logical since TGMaxx is next door. Your thoughts???

[/quot

I would expect that our Target store in Murfreesboro to transform into a SuperTarget, thusly causing TJ maxx to the previous location of Old Navy. Just my opinion...

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if the Wal-Mart Supercenter (a.k.a. "Big Box Retailer") project is still a go for 231/County Farm Rd?

I know that the project was approved, as was a traffic signal.

Just wondering if there has been any news regarding this, or if it's on hold because of the current "economic climate" - anybody know anything new?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived