Views of Little Rock/North Little Rock

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Very interesting pic skirby. What is this museum? I t doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

From Moses Tucker:

"Moses Tucker Real Estate was involved in the development and leasing of the $12 million adaptive re-use of the historic Terminal Warehouse Building into what is now known as the Museum Center. This 200,000 square-foot, five-level structure contains three restaurants, retail and office space, along with the Museum of Discovery, an interactive children

From Moses Tucker:

"Moses Tucker Real Estate was involved in the development and leasing of the $12 million adaptive re-use of the historic Terminal Warehouse Building into what is now known as the Museum Center. This 200,000 square-foot, five-level structure contains three restaurants, retail and office space, along with the Museum of Discovery, an interactive children

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I like this shot because you don't see any parking lots except for the top of the parking deck on Third.

It's a very interesting shot marred only by the knowledge that the two tall buildings in the background are basically empty. I'm curious how many UP readers can identify the location of the photograph in today's Democrat/Gazette "Arkansas postcard past".

It's a very interesting shot marred only by the knowledge that the two tall buildings in the background are basically empty. I'm curious how many UP readers can identify the location of the photograph in today's Democrat/Gazette "Arkansas postcard past".

1.My guess would be on Capitol just west of Broadway or

2.Louisiana south of 6th.

1.My guess would be on Capitol just west of Broadway or

2.Louisiana south of 6th.

You second answer is correct. The building in the foreground is the Arcade Building and the Arkansas Theater's sign is in the distance. The photographer must have been standing on the sidewalk in front of St. Andrew's Cathedral.

• 5 weeks later...

LRskylinenight.jpg

This is one of my favs A) because its an excellent night shot of LR and B) because it makes Little Rocks skyline look big for some reason

Littlerock.jpg

This is also another one of my favs because its got the new 300 3rd Tower and the River Market Tower under construction...shows Little Rocks growth in downtown development

Archived