Views of Little Rock/North Little Rock

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember this building when I visited downtown Little Rock last year. It's not too far from 300 third.

It's part of the old territorial restoration complex, it's about a block away from 300 Third to the Northwest.

When I was a kid we used to go on fieldtrips there and make tallow candles, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking North just South of I-630 and Spring St.

dscf0028zi4.jpg

I never have cared for the skyline from that angle, mostly because of the way the Met Nat'l building just dwarfs everything around it. I'm hoping someday we'll see some 4-8 story buildings between it and I-630 to kind of fill things in a bit.

heres a picture i found on TodaysTHV's website...ive never seen it before...

06915172135_sunset_Carr.jpg

Very nice photo. Its taken from the Quapaw Towers condos, which have spectacular views. For all the talk about the 3-4 new highrise condo projects (one being constructed in the photo), people forget about Quapaw Towers which as been around for 30 years or so.

Very nice photo. Its taken from the Quapaw Towers condos, which have spectacular views. For all the talk about the 3-4 new highrise condo projects (one being constructed in the photo), people forget about Quapaw Towers which as been around for 30 years or so.

How can anybody forget about the Quapaw Towers and Jennifer Flowers. If walls could only talk.

Speaking of views of Little Rock & North Little Rock...

Does anyone have any idea where a set of small but impressive waterfalls can be found near Fort Roots and the Emerald Park golf course? I've heard that they can be found with a bit of hiking, but am not familiar enough with the area to know where to look.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The new Belvedere paint scheme is a definite improvement.

Thank you, skirby, for posting these photos. You do a wonderful job at keeping us updated visually, regarding all the projects taking place around downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock.

Please, keep 'em coming!

Archived