Norfolk Tides game

rusthebuss

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rus when was this game? I was driving down Princess Anne Sunday evening when I saw fireworks so I raced towards downtown and ended up at Harbor Park where the fireworks were being launched. Just curious if this was the same day

Hey Rus when was this game? I was driving down Princess Anne Sunday evening when I saw fireworks so I raced towards downtown and ended up at Harbor Park where the fireworks were being launched. Just curious if this was the same day

It was Sunday night and yes there were fireworks!. I got video but can't post it. They were shooting it from the back of the scoreboard. They had fireworks on Monday night too!

Monday night had a record attendance: 11,393 people.

I guess we don't support our teams we have! <_< I think its time for the big leagues for this area.

Well, not quite a record, but it was the season-high attendance so far. Do the Tides' games regularly have more than 10,000 in attendance? In my experience, most games had like 7000, while only a few were pretty crowded. But I am the outsider here, so someone can correct me.

Well, not quite a record, but it was the season-high attendance so far. Do the Tides' games regularly have more than 10,000 in attendance? In my experience, most games had like 7000, while only a few were pretty crowded. But I am the outsider here, so someone can correct me.

Weekday and workday games average 6,000 - 7,000. However, weekend games and holiday games frequently sell out or sell above 11,000.

Weekday and workday games average 6,000 - 7,000. However, weekend games and holiday games frequently sell out or sell above 11,000.

I think the support is there but the day when there is a game could be the reason why a game would have lower attendance than another and not necessarily because no one wants to support the team.

Archived